Why Should You Get Your Catheter Supplies from Patient Care Medical?
- It’s all we do! For over 20 years, we have been experts at helping recommend the right medical catheter for your needs.
- Our process makes doing business with us as easy as 1, 2, 3…
- Contact us and we will discuss your needs in-depth with you.
- Receive a no-cost, catheter supply samples recommended specifically for you.
- Order from us. We handle all the paperwork and ship discreetly to your door.
- We are educated on the latest catheter technology, including virtually pain-free, fire-polished eyelet options.
- We carry every brand, type, and size, including the very popular pocket catheters.
You’ll never run out! We contact you weeks prior to your current supply running short to make sure you have what you need.
- If you do unexpectedly run short, we will ship you a supply Next Day Air, at no cost, to hold you over.
- We are Medicare approved, Medicaid approved, and thousands of private pay insurance contracts.
- We confirm your needs with your physician in order to ensure you’re using the right catheter for your needs.
- One-on-One Customer Service. A Client Specialist will help guide you through this process.
- Bi-lingual, with all employees and contractors based in the U.S.
- Friendly, Reliable, Professional, Honest, Integrity… the 5 words used by our customers to describe us.
Order Catheter Supplies Near Me!
We ship directly to your door.
Fast Facts for Catheter Users
What is a medical catheter?
- Catheters are medical devices made of rubber or plastic flexible tubes designed to drain and collect urine from the body.
How is a catheter used?
- Self-catheterization will help you empty your bladder if you suffer from nerve damage or have issues with your urinary tract. An intermittent catheter is used by inserting the tube into the urethra to collect urine from the bladder.
What types of catheters does Patient Care Medical supply?
- We provide a wide selection of different types of catheters from a variety of brands like Coloplast, Bard, Cure, Convatec, LoFric, and Hollister. Patient Care Medical offers intermittent, closed system, and hydrophilic catheters in both straight and coude tips, featuring the latest catheter technology.
How long does it take for my catheters to ship?
- Depending on when your doctor returns our requested paperwork, you will receive your catheter supplies anywhere from 24-48 hours.
How do I receive a free catheter sample?
- Call one of our US-based representatives and receive a free sample today! 888-726-5066. One of our catheter experts will help you find the right catheter products to meet your individual needs.
Where do you ship your catheters?
- Patient Care Medical ships our catheters nationwide as well as to Puerto Rico.